Parts Advisor – Automotive Parts
Looking to jump start your career?
As a premium parts supplier to the Automotive Aftermarket, this fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an already successful branch based team as a Parts Advisor. The word “Team” defines this organisation. There are no lone rangers as each individual works towards a collective target and are always on hand to help each other out.
Working closely with the Branch Manager, the focal point of your role will be to respond to predominantly incoming calls from established and new customers to provide a 5* service as well as greeting customers face to face over the counter. This is a perfect match for a proactive ‘people’ person, who enjoys a good conversation and has sublime relationship building skills. As a Parts Advisor, you are motivated to ensure current levels of business are not only maintained (sat in the middle lane), but exceeded into the fast lane.
As an individual, it is not essential to have parts experience, however what is key is a genuine passion for cars or the automotive industry mixed with the ambition to succeed and grow your career.
KEY DUTIES OF A PARTS ADVISOR
- Receiving incoming calls from both retail and trade customers.
- Identifying the relevant parts and advising customers of the cost and availability.
- Dealing with customers face to face over the trade counter.
- Ensuring stock levels are kept to a sufficient level.
- Responsible for raising invoices and taking payment.
c£24,000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
- Sales/telesales experienced – Preferred but not essential (mainly incoming calls)
- Confident in dealing with customers over the telephone and face-to-face – Essential.
- Previous experience within the Automotive Car Parts Sector – Preferred but not essential.
REFER A COLLEAGUE AND EARN VOUCHERS: If you feel that this vacancy is not suitable for you or that you are happy with your current position, we would like to offer you the opportunity to recommend someone to us and earn gift vouchers of your choice. If you have recommended that your friend or colleague telephones our offices please advise them to state your name so that we can log your recommendation. Please note: we can only offer referral fees on candidates that are successfully placed in a new position by PG Automotive. You will be posted your vouchers by first class recorded delivery the day that your recommended candidate starts their new position.
HOW TO APPLY: In the first instance please apply to lead consultant Rebecca Keohane at PG Automotive (UK) Ltd enclosing a copy of your current CV and salary expectations. Please note that successful candidates only will be contacted within 14 days of your application being received.